Deception Valley Lodge an oasis in the Kalahari of Botswana, a luxury lodge close to the famous Okavango Delta. Experience the Kalahari with Bushman at hand, to share their knowledge, while you can relax in total luxury at this unique destination.
- Eight chalets arranged in a sickle moon around a waterhole
- Walkways connect the chalets with the main lodge area
- Six chalets consist of a double bedroom, separate lounge, Victorian bathroom with a slipper bath, outside shower, and a private veranda
- The family unit consists of two suites with an inter leading door and a communal veranda. The en suite Victorian bathrooms with baths are spacious. Each suite has an outside shower.
- In every chalet there is a bar fridge, ceiling or floor fan, mosquito nets, lock up chest, and hairdryer
- Guests are provided with fluffy towelling gowns and slippers
- 24 hours electricity
- Framed Bushman artefacts decorate the walls and provide points of interest
- The rustic decor features custom made furniture and fittings using unexpected materials
THE KALAHARI MANOR
- An exclusive haven built in the style of a Colonial farmhouse.
- Exclusive use of a guide, private vehicle and chef
- Freedom to choose your own schedule
- Two spacious double bedrooms
- King sized Colonial fourposter in the first bedroom
- Twin beds in the second bedroom
- En suite bathrooms each with double basins, double splash showers, and a double bath
- Happy doors lead to the veranda from all rooms
- Comfortable lounge cum dining room with an open fireplace for chilly evenings
- Quality crockery and cutlery adds to the enjoyment of fine food
- From the spacious veranda a vista of Kalahari fauna and flora provide entertainment throughout the day and into the night with game frequenting the nearby waterhole.